We ship worldwide via POWER, FEDEX and REDPACK.
- G_CERO recommends choosing ESTAFETA and FEDEX parcels to send your products.
All our products are made by hand with a lot of love, so it takes 8-15 business days to manufacture once the payment for your order is received and the parcel requires 2 to 5 business days to deliver it to your address, approximate delivery time: 12-20 business days (2 to 3 weeks)
- The choice of parcel is the responsibility of the client and G_CERO is not responsible for delivery delays due to the parcel selected by the buyer.
- Delivery time is approximate and may vary.
- In case of placing your order in promotions, it can take around 4 weeks to arrive at your address.
G_CERO is manufactured to order, so NO we have express shipments.
In case you have your order in STOCK, it would arrive at your home in less time.
The cost of shipping is quoted directly in the shopping cart before making your payment. (The cost varies depending on the delivery area)
- It is extremely important that the client has a constant monitoring of his order with the tracking guide sent to his mail (search in junk mail or spam) to avoid inconveniences with the delivery of his package in case the parcel has problems to find the shipping address or no one is at home to receive the package.
- G_CERO NO is responsible for any circumstances like these once the package returns to the company, in the event that your package returns to us, the payment will be made by the customer for a second shipment.
- Some packages may not have coverage throughout the Mexican Republic, G_CERO is not responsible for the delivery of packages to a branch whose address is far from the possibilities of package delivery. In this case, the customer must pick up the package at the nearest branch.
- G_CERO NO make returns under any circumstances.
In 80% of cases an extra tax of 25% will be charged approximately at the time of picking up your package, which in some cases will have been detained by Customs.
- G_CERO NO is responsible for this extra charge generated from the Customs of each country.
Due to health issues, the parcel service may take longer to deliver a package depending on the area and the entry and exit rules of each city. Parcel may not deliver your package at home and leave the package at a branch due to health issues.
We are not financially responsible for packages lost or sent to wrong addresses if the error was on the customer's part.
G_CERO only has support for tracking orders quickly and efficiently by ESTAFETA and FEDEX parcels.
- In case of having a package lost or delivered to an incorrect address by the REDPACK parcel company, you will have to contact customer service directly with the parcel company.
G_CERO is not obliged to track customer orders or solve package delivery problems, it is extremely important that the customer is pending and in communication with the parcel service in the event of any unforeseen event with their order
G_CERO can support to solve the problems made before a delivery, however, it is NOT its responsibility and it is not the obligation of the company to comply with this situation unless that the package is returned directly to the company in case of non-delivery.
Packages returned to factory
In this situation, the packages are returned due to failure in delivery as well as lack of monitoring of their order by the client and G_CERO will contact the client to resolve the delivery of their product.
- The customer must pay for a second shipment to be able to deliver his order for the second attempt.
- In the event of not making the payment for a second shipment, the customer's purchase will be canceled and G_CERO will not refund the payment under any circumstances in compliance with our PURCHASE POLICIES.
We reserve the right to modify or change shipping policies at any time, so please check back often. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately after their publication on the website. If we make significant changes to this policy, you will be notified by email that it has been updated.
April 21, 2021 at 9:00 p.m..