Notice of Privacy
GROUP G_CERO registered trademark ( RFC: DIMF9609037E2 ) onwards, G_ZERO , with address at Calle Federación 1699, Colonia San Juan Bosco, Guadalajara city, CP 44380, in the entity of Jalisco, country Mexico, and internet portal www.g-cero.com, is responsible for the use and protection of his personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following: p>
1. DATA COLLECTION
The personal data that we collect from you will only have access availability with our email team (email@example.com) and we will use them for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request and, additionally We will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with better care. The personal data that you provide us with are name, surname, telephone, email, address, country and mobile telephone number that you have will be processed in a database that is the responsibility of G_CERO, the purposes of which are:
- I. The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that you have acquired or of any other contract between both; li>
- II . To fulfill obligations derived from our legal relationships that arise with you when contacting us to share your opinions, complaints and suggestions, gift cards and customer service.
- III. Respond to the requests that you make;
- IV. Likewise, within the relationship between you and us, it will be understood to provide you with information about G_CERO products, in relation to said products, the Sending commercial communications through emails, SMS messages and other electronic means of communication (according to the state of the art) or physical that will be adequate and pertinent to fulfill this purpose.
- V. In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided with the purposes detailed below. In the case of having proceeded to the purchase of a product or the purchase of a gift card (hereinafter, merchandise), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only for (i) the management of the shipment or the verification of receipt of the commodity; (ii) respond to the requests that you make to us.
- VI. If you choose to select the option to save your information, you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as necessary for its activation and development.
The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your auto-completed data to appear in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter your data in each new process, and it will be understood as valid and in force for subsequent purchases.
G_CERO stores and transmits your card data in accordance with the main international security and confidentiality standards for credit and debit cards.
The use of this functionality may require the modification of your access code for security reasons. Remember that the security in the use of the website also depends on its correct use and conservation of certain confidential keys.
When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us understand your browser and operating system.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. ACCESS, RECTIFY OR CANCEL PERSONAL DATA
G_CERO, with address at Federation Street 1699, Colonia San Juan Bosco, Guadalajara, C.P. 44380, in Jalisco, Mexico, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO rights).
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective request through the following means:
Through a request sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The foregoing will also serve to know the procedure and requirements for the exercise of ARCO rights, however, the request to exercise these rights must contain the following information:
- Full name of the applicant
- Content or reason for request
The response to the request will be given in 7 business days and will be communicated as follows: via email email@example.com
The contact details of the person or department of personal data, which is in charge of processing the ARCO rights requests, are the following:
- Name of the person or department of personal data: G_CERO
- Address: calle Federación 1699, Colonia San Juan Bosco, Guadalajara city, C.P. 44380, in the state of Jalisco, country Mexico.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to respond to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we will need to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you should consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
3. FROM SHOPIFY
Shopify Inc. provides us with the online e-commerce platform that enables us to sell our products and services. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage and the general Shopify application. Storing your data is safe as it is protected behind a firewall.
PAYMENT : If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify stores your credit card details. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it has been completed, the purchase transaction information will be deleted.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that your data is not improperly lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. We comply with all PCI-DSS requirements and implement other generally accepted industry standards.
All direct payment gateways with TDC adhere to the standards set by the PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more information, you can also read the Shopify Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or the Privacy Statement ( https://www.shopify.com/legal/ privacy ).
It is possible that the security system detects some unusual activity in the cards entered and to avoid cloning or theft of account identities on the Internet and avoid fraud in purchases, a copy of an Official Identification of the cardholder will also be requested via email. In case of not providing such information we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the money.
When visiting our site, third parties (such as advertising companies) may collect information and place cookies on our visitors' browsers for advertising purposes.
Click on this opt-out link http://www.aboutads.info/ for more information on your rights as a consumer
6. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
G_CERO reserves the right, under its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete parts of this Privacy Notice at any time. In this case, G_CERO will indicate the date of the last version of the same through its publication on this website.
November 8, 2020 at 9:43 p.m.